Sinerji Aviation Consultancy
From the beginning of Sinerji Aviation in 2009, consulting was and is an integral part of the Sinerji Aviation services and kept on evolving us ever since.
The Sinerji Aviation consultants as well as our freelancers have a lot of experience at their disposal which they gained in the aviation industry or aviation authorities. This knowledge can be made available to our clients.
Through the direct involvement in the aviation industry and the continuation training of our consultants we are always a step ahead in our fields of business.
Sinerji Aviation provides amongst other the following consulting services:
- Development and optimization of the suitable aircraft maintenance programme (AMP)
- Maintenance cost-benefit analysis
- Management of modifications and repairs
- Assessment and management of Airworthiness Directives (AD) & Service Bulletins (SB)
- Monitoring of scheduled maintenance (i.a.w. AMP) and aircraft defect/deferred defect activities
- Airworthiness Review (physical survey and records review) & Recommendations to issue the ARC
- Retention of aircraft technical records
- AOG service
- Definition of maintenance contracts with approved organisations
- Assistance in issuing permits to fly
- Aircraft Registration/Deregistration support
- Aircraft survey/Pre-buy inspections
- Management of phase-in/phase-out process
- Technical representation during the maintenance activities
- Please browse the site for further information and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries or would like to discuss your needs.
- We assist our customers throughout the process of establishment of their own organization up to approval obtaining, such as DOA, POA, CAMO, Part-145 or Part-147.
- Analysis of processes, development and implementation of efficient procedures.
- Development of specific training programs designed for personnel involved in the organisation.
- Safety Management System implementation.
- Training Needs Analysis development.
Independent Quality Audit
We support the Quality Assurance Department of each organisation in carrying out either internal audits or independent audits of the organisational processes.
Our audit services include:
- Audit plan definition
- Audit checklists development.
- Carrying out of Internal audits and follow-up actions.
- Audit of qualification, and monitoring of the subcontractor and supplier.
Development and drafting of organisation’s expositions and documentation
Our team is able to assist an organisation in meeting the applicable standards developing the following documentation:
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME)
- Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE)
- Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition (MTOE)
- Design Organisation Handbook (DOH)
- Production Organisation Exposition (POE)
- Aircraft Maintenance Programs (AMP)
Pooling of aviation experts
The sourcing and placement of personnel in management, engineering and technical functions is a high-quality dedicated service we are pleased to offer to our customers. We are committed to providing you with personnel for the following functions:
- Aircraft licenced engineers (B1, B2)
- Continuing Airworthiness staff
- Postholder/Manager (Design, CAMO, Maintenance, Training)
- Quality Manager
Please browse the site for further information and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries or would like to discuss your needs. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to assist you with our services and experience creating added value within your organisation.
Your shopping cart is empty!